IWKA Classification system
On the way to the black belt, there are 12 levels of the student, each of which is the basis for the other, systematically raising the level of student’s skill.
- Your first steps towards the black belt
- Preparing for potential improvement and base class
- Improved body speed, accuracy, coordination
- Ability to defend against major punches and kicks
- Better physical condition
- Basic sensitivity skills of one bent arm
- Leadership and base class area
- Your first step towards the IWKA advanced level
- Ability to defend against basic boxing attacks from the front and side
- Ability to use elbow and knee when defending and attacking
- Basic sensitivity skills of both bent arms
- Noticeable physical fitness and impulse management
- Improved sensitivity introduction into the inner part of the IWKA system.
- Basic understanding of the six basic elements.
- Improved flexibility, sensitivity, reflexes.
- The first steps of internal skills.
- Basic ground combat skills, the ability to defend when fighting on the ground.
- You already see the black belt.
- The brown Sash level will take you to the inner part of the IWKA system.
- Self-control, both physically and mentally, is in the form of advanced IWKA system.
After completing level 11, the student:
- Almost reached the black belt
- Has advanced internal skills
- Can carefully use advanced deadly techniques
- Ability to control the technique of gripping, holding, manipulating these positions
- Congratulations! You did it
- You can be proud of your black belt, which you will have until the end of your life and no one can ever take it away from you. You have the key to a higher level of the IWKA system.
- Good understanding of the six essential elements
- Complete all twelve student levels
- The skill of self-control in all possible battles and other situations
- Full understanding and management of IWKA
- Perfectly maintained balance when grabbing both defensive and offensive
- Leadership thinking in various life situations
- Energy flow control
- Impulse control
- Body, mind and energy management, excellent sensory skills
Level 1 is your first step on the “Bridge of Mastery”. By mastering a higher level of internal skills and programs, you will make a significant jump toward mind, body, and energy management. “With great strength, comes great responsibility.”
Level 2 – In this level you will learn advanced Tang Yick lines: Seung Kong or double force, shapes. The exact form of Yeung Tim that challenged the legendary Wing Chun Leung Jan. You will also learn the complete Chi Sao Biu Tze form program.
Level 3 – In this level all the focus is on your training, you will learn all the 37 poses of Huang Chen Shyan White Crane Taiji, your inner skills at the highest level and you will be qualified for the master test.
Level 4 is the last technical level, one step away from the master in the IWKA system. You will learn advanced six essential elements level.
Six key elements perfect understanding and management. Transmission and full understanding of the lines of Eternal Spring Weng Chun (Tang Yick) and Beautiful Spring Yik Kam Wing Chun before moving on to the master-level program.